22.9.06
After a whole evening of shopping. / Dir en Grey - Ain't Afraid To Die
I left to ah-boy's house at around 4.30pm. He was not back yet so I doze off for a while after smiling-buddha let me into the house. There was a friend at the house so I assume they were busy doing their assignment. When ah-boy came back, we were quite late to go down to town, stuck in the jam and alas, the photocopy shop was closed. We'll try again tomorrow morning. I'll be posting the boxers to DDA while ah-boy collect his books.

Talking about boxers, I bought two funky ones (which I realize after purchasing them, doubting he will ever use them. ha ha) which was a 'christmas ribbon' theme design and a green 'love' theme. It was so funky and funny. Ah-boy was a bit embarrased when I went into the shop to purchase the boxers. Wrapped them in green wrapping papers and off into the envelope. Didn't tell ah-boy to who I'm sending those to. 'Just a friend' I told him.. He got suspecious..(had to think of an excuse).. 'as a birthday gift' (ya right! his birthday was a long time ago). Ah-boy just shrugged it off. Phew! Hope's DDA will like, wear and POST the boxers. ^__^

After that we went to join ah-boy's coursemates who was playing snooker. There I met up with bicycle-boy, he was a bit cranky then because he was hungry. But he's a fine sport and funny too. I too will get cranky when I'm hungry. After a round of snooker, me, ah-boy and bicycle-boy went to have dinner while the rest of the friends when to do their shopping and go home. I had meehoon soup for dinner. Wasn't that hungry anyway until we continued shopping and bought some titbits. Ah-boy and bicycle-boy went obsessed with the camera exhibition. Rm599 for a 5.3 megapix digital camera. Ah-boy face was filled with regret to purchase his camera earlier. "No commento", I said.

Then we went to the night market to find snacks and browse through the items sold tonight. Suprisingly, there was a big crowd tonight. I thought it was for the fasting month but then I was told that fasting will only start next week. Still, it was crowded. We bought a lot of junk. LOL. I'm stuffed and yet I still have some food left on my study table. Lucky for me that my room is like a huge fridge so hopefully the leftovers can wait for me till tomorrow morning. I enjoyed myself tonight and so did the other two boys. XD

Sleep early eh. Damn tired, tomorrow have to wake up early. I'll be leaving around 9.30 am (I hope) to settle all stuff with ah-boy before everything closes. On Saturdays, offices work half day. Still no reply from mum. Sigh~~