23.9.06
A brighter post to add colors
I'll sometimes add some colors to this sad and dramatic blog of mine. It's been a bit too grey for it's own good, huh? I like black and grey color. Not to wear as clothes (of course) but just to look at them.. so that I won't have to hate the looks of the blog after sometime. I wonder how long will this blog be with me. How much can I express? I know I have my limitation, defacts but don't we all.

I love taking pictures of flowers. No matter how common the flowers are. They're still beautiful. These simple things are some of those that make me smile.

Free Image Hosting

They make me feel at peace especially when they come out pretty

I can't sleep. It's 6.41am. I think I just woke up from my 3 hours sleep. I'll try to go back to sleep again later.

Despair makes a despicable figure, and descends from a mean original. We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness. -David Weatherford