22.9.06
Dumb Luck

What has happened to my supposedly appointment?

CANCELLED

Apparently she had emergency leave. Something about her father. I wished I could have emergency leave from school but apparently it's impossible. It's too late now. I've to go for it, continue this course till the end, which means, I've to sit for the quiz. Now, hopefully my lecturer would accept my reason to enable me to re-sit the quiz. Damn. He was not in so I left a note. This is so pathetic.

On the other hand, everyone else was trying their best to be helpful especially my head-of-programme (suprised but I know he was a nice man despite being him and all). LOL.

Monday will be a busy day for me. I'll be going to meet the counsellor, the head-of-programme, head of student service, and maybe the registra in hope that my problem could be solved. I wished leave of absence was possible but sigh~ now is how to make my scholarship pay for my tuition fees. I do not want my family to pay for it. Waste of money. I feel better a bit (I guess).

It's almost four. Going to town with ah-boy and do some shopping and errands. Then I'll come back to do some screenshots of a dvd to post in my other blog for my online friends pleasure.

This morning, it was all dramatic. Okay, I excused myself and cried in the toilet after a few words that I can't appeal for semester leave. Drama here and there.. now I feel a bit calm. Maybe because it's the thought of going to town and getting out from this area (even for a few hours) makes me lighten up. I still can't find myself to look for tuko-boy and lucky-boy. Too weird. Too stressful. Maybe because we're in the same classes that I feel pressured when I'm hanging around them.

For now, I'm going to get ready and go out to do some serious shopping to take my mind out of things. Will be back to update later.