21.9.06
I didn't have any alcohol!
Today I woke up with a pain at my head. Did I bang on the wall while sleeping? Did I pass out? If not, why the hell was it 3.30pm when I woke up and why didn't I hear both the alarms on my handphone? WTF! I missed my quiz. ARGH! Going to see the doctor tonight to find some excuse to give me a sick leave so that I can re-take the quiz. I'm dead meat.

After realizing that I missed the quiz, I went back to sleep and now fully awake, it's 6pm. My body-clock is way fucked up than I thought it would be. Awake at night, asleep in the afternoon. Missed breakfast and lunch, have dinner n supper. Is that why I'm losing 2kg per week though I think I'm still maintaining my eating. Its still 2 meals per day and these meals aren't as small portion as you thought it is.

Honestly, I don't feel like socializing anymore. Hell, I don't feel like talking anymore. Not a word has came out from my mouth since I woke up and I feel so relaxed. I know it's weird. I think I'm just to tried to put effort in being friendly and open to people. It's like the wind. It comes and goes. Those who knew me long enough knows this side of me. My siblings understand. My relatives.. that's another case. I have to sometimes force myself to smile with them. Are they forcing themselves as well?

Ok. the toilet is calling me...