26.9.06
I went for my lab session
It's been quite sometimes since I actually walked around the campus. I had breakfast with both my guardians after meeting with the people at student affairs. I miss them though I didn't want them to know that. I actually do miss talking to them and eating with them eventhough its a simple meal. I miss their company and I feel guilty that I only see them when I'm in deep shit just like the situation I'm in for the last few days/weeks. I used to spend the weekend with them but now, I can't find myself going to visit them eventhough I really do want to. It's as if the body does not want to co-operate with the mind.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” - Chuck Palahniuk


change course? change to something totally different from what I've been studying since I was 15 years old? Can I get used to it? Can I handle the change? If it really do happen, then I will start paying more attention and start enjoying the time I have left in this field. yes? Do I actually have enough courage to go through the whole transition and face everyone about my changes? Can I? Do I?

oh, I just got up. It's 3.30am. I slept at 5pm and supposedly suppose to be a nap and it turns out that I slept dead didn't realize that my phone has quite alot of missed calls. Will try to return them all tomorrow morning.

Free Image Hosting

Tomorrow is a new day neh. Face it with a huge stupid smile.