22.9.06
I'm not ready / Placebo - Pure Morning
2 pm is when I'll go and meet her. Hope everything will turns out well. Actually there's so many things on my mind now and I'm having a bit of difficulty putting them into words. So, there are just random thoughts that came into my mind while I'm typing now

*I'm hungry, do I have to take a shower to buy my take-away lunch from the cafe downstairs?

Note to self: find a youtube video clip to be added to this post.

*I think lucky-boy has left to class (which I don't know is at what time and I don't really care anymore). Wondering if it's a good idea to ask him to follow me shopping in the late afternoon with ah-boy. (smack forehead - oh yeah, he's broke.)
*idea cancelled

*Not enough clothes to do laundry. Didn't go out enough to have clothes to wash.

Note to self: need to find more 50 cents coins for laundry. Did tuko-boy tried to call me because he need to do his laundry? His liquid detergent is in my room. hmmm...

*I wonder how the weather outside the window. Lazy to get up from the bed to check it out but will have to because of hunger and need to take a shower. Motivation, someone?

Note to self: Get ready by 1.30pm (ahem, if my appointment at 12pm or 2 pm) hmmmm... let's just hope its at 2pm.

*OMG, I haven't sit for the quiz yet and inform about it to my lecturer. Prays I can take a semester leave. Does not want to sit for anything. Just want to lay in bed and daydream away.

*one competition, 1 quiz, 6 assignments and 1 lab report due soon. Hmmmm~~

Note to self: inform lucky-boy that I need the printed questions for all the assignments. To be on the safe side.

*Hungry. What to eat for lunch? Rice and meat? it'll coz be around rm7. yes, I'll get broke faster if I continue having take-aways from the cafe.

*stomach hurting already. but body still lazy. fingers still typing. picks up mineral water bottle and drink water first. hope it will help. take-away? hmmm

Note to self: Clean room, too many papers laying around the room. Some need to go into the dustbin.

*Birds outside to annoying. Anyone got a gun? I want to shoot them all down. Irritated.

Note to self: Car need to be sent for air-conditioning servicing.

*I miss daddy.

Note to self: Send chef-boy a belated birthday greeting. Maybe through friendster.

*Oh ya, shopping tonight. ah-boy collects his photocopied materials, buys toiletries, goes to find boxers. Ha Ha. Let's just say I'm bored and amuse with DDA's post.

*mum haven't replied my email (getting panicky) .. how how how now?..

Note to self: Call little-boy and encourage him to try stay as student as long as he can until papers go through. Isn't this shooting back to myself? hmmm..

*Neck ache. wrong position in sleeping I think.

*Can't take it anymore. Going down to take-away my lunch. tata