23.9.06
It's almost time./ Portishead - Humming
I'm suppose to go back to sleep right? ねむいです

Too late. I've another hour to go before I go down to town. It's already 8.30am. I spent my time surfing the net. Found quite a bunch of information that took caught my interest. Refer to the post before this, I love the scenery there.

*Note to self: Plan a trip to Beachy Head one day. Remember to bring a camera and sufficient stock of memory cards. Maybe buy a house there and just stay there. LOL.

I want to stay at the country side. Give me England, Korea but especially Japan. I want peaceful environment and the scenery of the country side. Though I've practically spent my entire life in the city, I just need to get away. They're draining me slowly. I just... wished I could just relax, follow my own pace. But I need the internet. はい This is one that I will not give up.

また会いましょう!