22.9.06
Journal/Merutomo
独奏家・雅

What did you mean? There are times I tried to understand what you said, there are times I failed. I told you to love yourself, didn't I? I guess the question then shot back to me. Did you really receive all the songs I sent you? Or did you just mean, all the messages that everyone has sent to you for your birthday. I know that it's been a busy time for you. Try to take a break, could you please? You said you'll take a break this year and go for a vacation, then why do I still see you working even extra hard this year. Do you not feel satisfied with yourself? I'm sorry I didn't write to you for some time now. I've been filled with my own guilt, my own problems which I do not want to trouble you more than there's in your life. I've no guts let this be known to you so I'll just post this here hoping you won't find it. I miss writing to you, but I could no longer write happy thoughts and words of encouragement for you as I myself need them desperately but failed. I still hoped you did really enjoy your birthday with loving people around you. Take some rest. You're making everyone worried especially me.

愛してるぞ