27.9.06
ohayo
Tt's 6.17am. The birds outside are awake and busy. Sometimes I love the sounds, sometimes I wished I had a gun to shoot them all down. Lucky for them today, I didn't mind them being such a nonsense. Some birds are stupid, pigeons especially who love to fly straight to my window (which is closed 24 hours as my room is air-conditioned) and just knock themself stupid. Dumb birds.

Well, I got my first comment in this blog eh. That interesting but a bit scary too because I have no idea who read this blog. Anon. Ahh.. one of the reasons why comments are moderated before posting. Hmmm, I have class at 8am so I guess I best be getting ready.

So, I'm off to take a stick, enjoy the morning sun and then take my shower to start off the day. I've an appointment with the counsellar at 10am. She called me in the end to apologize of cancelling the earlier appointment. I was okay about it but I think she should spend more time with her sick father because you never know what might happen. Life nowadays have been cut short due to illness, accidents, etc but I'm not complaining about it. I don't see the point of living an old age unless if it's still possible to travel around the world at the age of 60. I will never settle down to waste my time. I think if it does happen that I do live an old age, I see myself still travelling to visit places I want to see instead of staying home with commitment and responsibilites. Nopserie.

Note: old age in my definition is anything more than 50 years old.

nicotine is waiting