29.9.06
A stroll along the beach
I woke up today with major pain at my neck. I think I slept dead till I didn't realize I slept in a wrong posture. Laying down on the bed and typing is post is not helping me either. I do wonder if my neck would break one day if I keep having neck pains from uncomfortable sleeping pose. hmmm...

Yesterday I went to the beach, I love the beach alot and during this semester and the last, I have been going there often either alone or with friends. Feeling the breeze while you stand at the edge of the sea with your eyes closed and the sound of the waves crashing slowly till the height of your knees. The feeling is incredible peaceful. I love the beach and I will say it again. I love. My most favourite time to the beach is in the early mornings such as 2-3am because there's pratically no one but you (and some hiding to do their projects) but going back to the point. If you take a mat, lay down on the beach at 2 am and you gaze the skies for the stars, the wind, the sound of the waves. It's peaceful. I like beaches that has less people, because it's much more quiet and also I won't get panic attacks. I hate going to the beach that has MILLIONS of tourists just because its in front of their hotel. I like the remote ones. Here, the beach located near is old airport tracj is my most favorite spot in the whole country. Hmm.. I feel like going to the beach tonight. Maybe.

I'm going to spend the saturday night at my guardian's home and then follow them to church the next day. It's been a while since I've been to church. I guess it will be good to show my face and meet relatives that I haven't met up with since the holiday has ended. I miss my-so-called bed (coz I keep sleeping in it everytime I stay there) and the bathroom. I'll try not to go online when I am there because they say I spend too much time online, which I can't disagree upon. So, yeah, weekends with family. I miss my family. It's falling apart, bits of pieces of it. I know mum is trying her best to keep us together but for how long, I don't know. Everyone will have to grow up and separate I guess.

Today, apart from the pain at my neck and the hunger pangs, I feel better now. I think after the long walk at the beach yesterday evening has made me feel relax. I should do this often.

Free Image Hosting