1.10.06
A boring Sunday afternoon / Sevendust - Angel's Son
My plan for the weekend didn't go as what I wanted. I was supposed to go to my guardian's home on the Saturday night, but instead I overslept the supposedly nap from 5pm and woke at 10pm which was too late to go there anyway. Then I became this night-bat and couldn't sleep until 5am when I became very very sleepy and alas woke up at 10am so I missed church which started at 9am. My body clock is weird I tell you. Weird. Or maybe I'm just lazy to meet people. ARGH!

Anyways, total of 6 assignments and 1 lab report for the month of October. I've done 2 assignments and soon I'll start off my lab report. Hopefully everything won't be in a rush or else I won't have a life again. How can they expect me to attend all the classes with all this assignments needed to be handed in? Give up my internet? You wish. It's bad enough that I do not have a social life. Jeez.

It's the fasting month for the Muslim, I enjoy going through the night markets venturing for new food or old rare ones that I miss since my childhood. I love the puasa month for the fact that it is during this month when you could actually eat malay food for a cheaper price and more varieties. Hmm.. all this writing on food had made me hungry. Maybe I'll pay them a visit in the evening.

How many times have I told you that I love the beach? Now I will say it again. I love the beach. XD.

What am I going to do today? Spend my time on youtube, do some laundry, visit the beach, smoke some sticks, do lab report and online again.