8.10.06
A carnival in the afternoon, a beach at night
I woke up at 3pm this afternoon realizing I was late for the big event. Lucky-boy's band will be the first band to be performing and I won't want to miss it. But then I had to first reload my phone and also buy a box before actually attending the carnival. Today's weather wasn't too bad as it wasn't hot due to the haze. The haze has been pretty bad lately. I feel sick from that and also since my car's air-conditioning system isn't working, I had to expose myself to the haze everytime I drive which was made worse by smoking and the exzos smokes from other vehicles. I'll be sick soon, I know I will.

Back to the subject on the carnival, I went to pick up Ah-Boy and Mr.C before going back to campus. It was a good event. Not as happening as it was before but there was supports from the students and their friends. Less outsider visitors but I guess it was due to poor publicity. Anyway, I enjoyed the performances, entertained myself to by buying rm30 worth of coupons to be spend. Smiling Buddha was there with his club and Mr SH keeps on chasing after me to support his club by buying rm5 worth of food which I still think is not worth the money.

There was a carwash held and costs rm8, I sent my car for the wash since I've nothing to do and also MrJ was one of those washing. Me, Ah-Boy and MrC sat around the lab area eating the huge amount of food we had just bought, and also entertained MrJ's girlfriend who didn't do much except waiting for MrJ washing. It was a good day today. Yes. I had good company till the evening. MrC wanted to try western food so we went to have western food. Me and Ah-Boy didn't eat though as we had quite alot from the carnival. I instead ordered take-away that has a bonus with it. It was simply delicious. I guess I better enjoy as much food as I can since I have the chance now before actually leaving to a place that would be practically impossible to even find authentic asian cuisine. I've been pratically having the same food as my dinner straight for this week and I'm still not sick of it and I won't mind having more.

After dinner, we went to the beach after I purchased some beer. It's been a while since I've actually drank anything alcoholic. I think it was since the beginning of the semester which was a few months ago. Was suprised myself that I could actually go through without drinking during the weekends. Maybe that's why I had the urge to drink tonight. Not for the company or the fun, but for the yearning of what was once so normal and routine. So, what's left now is the 2 tin of Tiger beer from the 4 tins I had bought. After posting this up, I'll open my tins of beer and smoke at the balcony, looking at the skies, and start missing everyone. Yes, I guess that's what I'll do.

I had a good day till I read one comment that broke my feeling. Am I a stalker? I just bought some presents because it was funny and when it was posted, some random guy left a comment saying the receiver has got a stalker. Maybe I shouldn't have bought them nor ask him to make a post on it. I know I'm being sensitive and maybe that random guy is trying to joke around. I wish I could just face that random guy and spit on his face while saying 'I hate you'. I don't feel like being a nice girl today. Yes, my day which was supposed to be a happy one ended with a feeling of hate to that miriguy. If I had known how to hack, I would definately mess up his site and post s**ts on it instead. I don't feel like talking anymore, beer is calling me. Hopefully I'll sleep better after the two tins.