1.10.06
Jigoku Shōjo
So, my day has been spent according to plan except for the laundry. I'll do it on Tuesday if the weather is fine enough. It's pretty hazy today and it has made me one lazy bum. Lazy that I've not started doing my lab report, lazy that I was not motivated to start the other assignments. Lazy that I rather spend my time on the internet updating this blog. Ha Ha. Lame, I know.

"If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person - they will find an easier way to do it”

Oh my, how I agree with this quote so much. =P

Since I've ran out of ideas on what to talk about. I bought an anime box set a few months ago and had a liking upon it though was unsatisfied on how short the episodes are with no head nor tail. It's called Jigoku Shōjo (地獄少女) or Girl from Hell who is also known as Enma Ai. Though the title might give an eiry feeling, the storyline ain't that bad. A well know quote from that series is


闇に纏いし哀れな影よ。 人を傷つけ貶めて罪に溺れし業の霊 ・・・イッペン 死ンデミル?'
"O miserable shadow clad in darkness! Hurting and disdaining people, a karmic soul drowning in sin... Would you try dying for once?"- Enma Ai.


Okay, enough of it. If interested, click to their main website.
Free Image Hosting

Hmm, what else.. I went to the night market with Ah-boy and bought some food and drinks back to eat at his home. The food was okay, no complaints here since the portion is big. I'm tired now. I'm going to bed early tonight I hope and hopefully won't wake up early in the morning as in 3 am as always. I'll end this post with the PV for Jigoku Shōjo.