5.10.06
A life that is lifeless
Someone, somebody, come and say it to my face that I need a life.
I'll give you a punch at your left eye
And that will make me feel alive again
God, I need a punching bag badly.
Have been feeling agitated today for reasons I do not know.
Maybe I need to get out often from my room.
Motivation wise to make me do that, none
Companionship that I want, none
I only look forward to have my dinner at night outside from campus.
I want to go to the beach later. I guess I'll be going alone.
Want to take some pictures. I think I'll have to think about getting myself a real camera instead of relying on the phone-camera.
Maybe I'm just desperately craving for someone to love and accompany but am too stubborn to show it. This smile is usually just temporary. After the smile fades away, the heart will continue its process of slowing breaking down to pieces.

Free Image Hosting