19.10.06
Missing
When my mum called me, I miss her so badly I wanted to breakdown on the phone. Can you imagine that I could only see her in February when she comes back? Damn. Yes, I'm used of being away from her but the thought of being apart in such a distance. I hated it and now while I'm typing this down, I am still hating it. I can't understand how students could go overseas and study for few years without going back to their hometown. I know some had no choice due to expensive airfares but how do they actually overcome their homesickness? Do they cry silently at night while looking at family photos or do they actually care about their family ties? I pratically feeling so lonely now. I need someone that is from home here with me and I want to hug them so tightly never wanting to let go. I guess, I just need a hug. it felt so good when i hugged jungle-pilot a few days ago. It felt so warm and calming. I wished it had lasted a while longer but yea, things are complicated to explain. Sigh. I'm going to bed now and hug my pillow imagining that it's my dad. yea. that's what i'll do.
Free Image Hosting
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
the picture and the narration of your feelings

simple,succint n suffice

Blogger Anne said...
daredevil: thank you ^_^