4.10.06
OMG still awake / Veruca Salt - One Last Time
Today I had a pretty good day. Well, most part of it.

*had settle my parking summons so no more worries about that
*had submitted my industrial training letter (still can't figure out why I'm submitting it if I'm going to change course..oh well..)
*had a good lunch/dinner with good company
*had enough supply of mineral water to last me till the end of the semester.
*present had been posted and its been loved (luckily)
*had a good supper with good company
*able to submit assignments
*puasa month meant more food XD

now for the bad part
*car air-cond need major repairs (plan to do it during the holidays depending on how serious the damage is)
*it's the beginning of the month and i've used up almost half the month pocket money
*major assignments haven't been touched and starting to give headache
*mum says have to lose more weight if want a external harddrive. dang~
*the haze is too much to handle. RAIN PLEASE!!!
*it's 5 am and i'm still awake. shyt!



I first heard veruca salt when i was in form5 and had bought their cassette no long after that but lost it. it's hard to find their stuff nowadays cos i think they disband already. hmmmm.. my fave song. such emo. too bad there's no better quality video of this song. sigh~~~ female guitarists is rare and two in a band is awesome!