4.11.06
Deliverance Of The Body
Have you ever when through the day feeling that your body is slowly dying on you? I just had that feeling today. I ate eventhough I didn't feel hungry. I bought music eventhough I can feel the sound. I just walk through eventhough my body is not with me. Its as if it's moving on its on will and not what or when I want it to move. Am I just tired or is it because of the 2 tablespoon of cough syrup which I had taken. The body is in pain, the mind is thinking nothing now except sleeping. I had plan to keep my room clean today but I guess it will have to be done another day. I wished that the weather wasn't so hot and sunny today. I had to put the air-conditioning on and its making my cough worse. I wish I was in my own bed in my own home now. I feel so dead here. Yes, my best friends are now 4 white walls, a door and sliding windows. I stare at my wall everyday. I wished I would stare outside the window and look at trees but it's also where the sun is facing in so I had to pull the curtains. It's pretty lonely in here. I think it's no different than sitting in a cell.


Free Image Hosting


"The best thing for being sad,' replied Merlyn, beginning to puff and blow, 'is to learn something. That is the only thing that never fails. You may grow old and trembling in your anatomies, you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love, you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honour trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then - to learn. Learn why the world wags and what wags it. That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting." - The Once and Future King, T.H.White


It's 4 pm now. My body can't take it anymore. It's screaming to sleep. To rest. Yes, that is what I will do. I'll wake up when I am hungry.