19.12.06
It's christmas in a few more days
I'm looking forward to going back which suprises me. ^_^
Persuasion and sweet-talking had won me over. Ha Ha.
I'll try to turn into a new leaf next year.
Yes, alot of things has changed my mind about certain things
So many things that I am looking forward too.
I hope it will come true though.
Christmas is a time of giving and sharing.
That has always been said.
I think I'll be giving some smiles and patiences this christmas.
Hopefully.
Oh, and giving around 400++ christmas songs. LOL
But anyways, I'm leaving in a few more days, two actually.
It's been a few months since I stepped into a plane.
Will I get plane-sickness? (I wonder)
My aim of losing weight had gone down the toilet bowl.
Blame it on the endless buffets lunches and also restaurant dinner that I was treated to and also a wedding dinner.
Can't resist food that isn't paid by me. HaH. Damn
I'm going to be dead-meat when I go back since I didnt loose any weight.
I did lose at first but since the work has started, it's coming back to me.
Finally.
I change my course.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



Free Image Hosting