20.9.07
I couldn't go back to sleep
Last night I stayed up pretty late because I knew that I will only have class in the afternoon so I could spend my morning sleeping. Before going any further, yes, classes are doing well. Tons of assignments and presentation but all is well. Everything went well till the call I got this morning that left me depressed, angry and mostly HURT. Who called? My brother-in-law. Apparently I couldn't get my car back until I pass my exam.

In my mind at that moment was... 'BULLSHIT! Just say that you want your wife to use the car. Not some freaking lame excuse.' Why the hell was I nice to him in the first place? Why do I have to go through all the trouble to go to town using bus just to settle his shit? Is that why he didn't tell me about this until I actually completed the favor.

to the guy will might not read this...
"FUCK YOU! Give me back my car. You can have that rm200 back! That amount is nothing compare with the life I am having in the hostel!. I did it all 'sui-sui' for you and you give me this shit? Fucker~ tell me before I did the favor, then it's okay. BUT NOOOOOOOOOO... you have to wait till everything is fine then you fucking tell me this shit. I could have just kept it and spent it all in a day. OH YES I DEFINATELY WOULD DO THAT IF I HAD KNOWN!"

arghhhhh.. okay.. now, I'm more angry than depressed.

Now, my sympathy to him has lowered to a total 0%. And I was backing you up when everyone was backstabing you behind your back and this is what I get. Now, all I can say is KAM KAI ONE!

So, what is my daily routine till I get back home (and it is not that is my home anymore, feels like a place to sleep and eat. Not a place call home) in November.

Wake up,
get ready for class,
eat,
class,
break,
class,
internet,
eat,
assignments,
internet,
eat,
internet,
internet,
internet,
sleep.
(unless someone nice picks me up for dinner or lunch)

And before my mum left, she told me to stay away from the internet. well, if you want me to stay away from the internet then why is my own transport away from the internet taken away from me? Huh? huh?

You can have you car back if you pass your exam.
Threaten me ah!
You can have the car.
Keep it.
Stop babbling about petrol, maintenance and how much you spent on the car.
I do not want it!
Fuck Off.

I now have started to despise going back. I would prefer staying here where I do not have to face someone so hated in my whole life. I have never hated someone this bad. You have crossed that limit line, my friend. I HATE YOU! no.. I HATE ALL OF YOU!!

I am so not going to answer any phonecalls from them nor reply any emails. Why do I have to anyway? I came here to study, right? Not to answer calls from any of you or I am not obliged to reply any emails from all of you. Leave me alone. I had enough. Thank You.