27.9.07
A today filled with music
Problems with the internet connection at the hostel has led me to do unnessesary things such as downloading mp3 into my handphone. Usual times in which I would use to go the internet to check emails, play some games and surf has been filled with action of listening to mp3 and watching video clips from my almost 200+ stash of burned cds. I know that should use this time to concentrate on more important stuff such as completing assignments and reading academic literature but it has failed on me.

Anyways, it's still a few more weeks before the holiday arrives and the reality shots back. Family. Urgh. I want my nephew and my brothers.. and not... *refer to the previous post*

When ah-boy asked me to go out for the prom, I knew then that it was out of sympathy. I appreciated his concern but then I do not want to put burden on him and his friends to accept me into their group of friends. Eventually they had a table and there was enough place to add one more. Not this year, maybe when I graduate. That is if I ever graduate. But anyways, this semester will be the last for most of the friends I've became friends with when I first join this Uni. It will be lonelier without them next semester. On the bright side, I made new friends which is a good thing. I'm trying my best to fit into the class and to get involved in conversations and dicussion. An improvement worth noted.

Suprisingly, my presentation this afternoon went pretty well. I was worried that I would present something that is out of my topic but I guess it's all okay. The other two presenters was absent so the class had more time in discussing about my topic. Good Good. I still couldn't shake of the nervousness of being in front of the class. I think it got worse since the last 3 years. The ironic part about this whole situation was that I was one of the speakers for my school debate team when I was in high school and had been in the school's choral speaking team for 2 years. Now, here I am, speechless and nervous in front of a class with less than 10 people instead of an audience of almost 100 people. Shoot! What happened? My slides and writing are still good but I guess my public speaking has gone rusted. Does it need polishing? Will that rust be able to be removed despite all the afford?

Tomorrow, I'm going to meet up with a cousin who I feel most comfortable in this whole wide world. I grew up with him. Been through heaven and hell with him. He was there when I had a very bad time in my previous university. He was there when I needed him the most. He is like a big brother that I never had. What will happen if he decides to settle down? Will his priority change because at the current situation, I am still his priority than his so-called girlfriends....

Changes scare people.